HVAC Service and Installation Job Details Near Woburn, MA
Addario’s Services is looking for a HVAC Service Technician or Installer. If you want to work & grow with a thriving company, be recognized & rewarded for your work – this is the place for you!
Addario’s is committed to building an excellent team and we are always looking for qualified team members. Whether we are conducting maintenance or installing new electrical, plumbing, heating or cooling systems, only the best quality of work is acceptable to satisfy every customer and have fun doing it! Our team members understand that technicians aren’t just looked at as installers any longer…they’re viewed as a home systems experts.
At Addario’s Services, we encourage our employees to lead balanced and productive lives outside of work. We believe in investing in our team members as well as the company. You will be pleased to find that our management team is forward thinking and that we continually invest in state-of-the-art equipment and software to maintain a competitive edge. Addario’s Services offers a competitive salary, a generous benefit package as well as innovative training and development programs that are designed to give you the skills and experiences you need to be successful at Addario’s.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for all team members, and encourage out-of-the-box thinking and entrepreneurial spirit.
Who Are We? We’re Addario’s. We started nearly 20 years ago – just two guys and a couple of vans doing plumbing and heating work. Over the years we built, expanded, and grew. Today we are market leaders who are DOMINATING the Massachusetts market with Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric, Drain and Sewer, Generators and One-day Bath Solutions… and more. We’ve got over 40 staff, over 25 trucks on the road, and over 50,000 happy customers served. And we help others, too – we’re strong supporters of the communities we live in and serve.
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance for eligible full-time employees (subject to waiting period)
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Paid time-off / holidays
- Paid training
- Paid wellness days
- Incentive programs
- Team environment
- Paid uniform and uniform maintenance
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want with many opportunities to advance!
- Preferred Experience: 2 years of HVAC service tech experience
- License Requirements: Up to date applicable trade certifications and a valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Criminal-free background & ability to pass initial and random drug urine analysis
- Own your own hand tools necessary for HVAC service and installation
- Experience with equipment handling, safety protocols, technical information and basic math
- Experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing HVAC components
- Customer service experience – must be comfortable talking to a homeowner and professionally educating them on their options
- Must have the ability to handle the physical demands of the position including lifting heavy equipment, balancing on a ladder, working in enclosed spaces, doing a significant amount of crawling and/or standing.
Preferred Interpersonal Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working effectively in a team setting & strong interpersonal skills
- Value-oriented individual with a high degree of integrity
- Savvy problem solver – you can diagnose a technical problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You you have a strong desire to learn, are open to cross-training and enjoy challenges
- You are professional in appearance: clean, neat, and well-groomed
- Have the ability to understand and respect our core values:
- We never stop. We are relentless when it comes to serving others and we serve everyone in our circle at the highest level.
- Always refining; no such thing as good enough. We push to be the very best at everything we do – at all times.
- Powerful work ethic, passion and relentlessness are important characteristics each team member should embody
Military experienced candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
Work with the team: Maintain routine contact with your team leader and your team to make sure work orders are completed efficiently
Develop your expertise: You will repair various HVAC systems and install systems as needed. Grow your expertise at diagnosing problems and understanding how to repair or replace them. You will respond to emergencies with safety as your top priority. Cross-training opportunities will be available.
Become a trusted professional: You will keep your tools neat, clean, and well-maintained so they’re readily accessible for usage and well-kept for safety. You’ll learn to prepare written materials (e.g. scope of work, work orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) as part of our communication process to keep both the customer and the team back at the office informed and to keep yourself organized to the highest degree.
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take your career to the next level, please reach out to us today!